Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Our town had trick or treating tonight. We have a home football game tomorrow night at the High School, and nothing interferes with our hometown football. Not even Halloween. Alyssa was a ballerina this year, Brandon was Indiana Jones, Kasey was Sharpay from High School Musical and Kinsey was Gabriella also from High School Musical. We walked over to Grandma's house because we were planning on having dinner after we were done trick or treating. So we said hello to everyone, and got started. Alyssa did much better than I thought she would. She walked by herself and made it about 10 blocks before she was ready to call it quits. So James continued trick or treating with Brandon, Kasey, and Kinsey, while Alyssa and I headed back to Grandma's house. Grandma had a great dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread waiting. Alyssa and I ate and then James and the kids came back, it had started getting colder and they were ready to call it quits. After dinner, we spent a nice time catching up with James's mom and dad, as well as his brother and his wife Jen. For those of you that have noticed my profile pic, my sister in law Jen is the one I have to thank for how good my hair looks in the new picture. She flat ironed it for me, which I absolutely love. So it was a great family night, and I was thankful that it was not freezing cold and there was no rain for a change. Very Thankful.

Here are all of the kids getting ready to head over to Grandma's house.











Alyssa after trick or treating but before Grandma's spaghetti.







Of course we have to have a picture of the stomach ache inducing loot =)












It was a good time, and over way to fast. I can't believe Halloween is over and done with for another year, and now we can start looking ahead to Thanksgiving. Hopefully I will blog before then, but I am not making any promises.
Lisa














No comments: