Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baseball Game

Brandon and I had an awesome visit to the Coveleski stadium for a baseball game. My dad treated Brandon, myself and my brother to a game. It was a great time. It was Brandon's first sporting event. He did really well, we made it through 8 and a half innings. I wasn't sure if he would make it past 3, me either for that matter =) The only reason we left early was to beat the traffic, plus the Silverhawks were leading 6-0. It was dollar Mondays, so hot dogs and pepsi were a buck. We got there early to get some good cheap seats and some hot dogs.



Here is Brandon enjoying a Pesi before the game.

My handsome brother and my equally handsome dad.

Here is a picture of swoop. This guy was one of Brandon's favorite parts of the game. He laughed hysterically every time this "bird" climbed on top of the dugout.

Seventh inning stretch in the fun zone.
Here is an a pic of the actual game that Brandon took himself.















Brandon and I in front 0f the Silverhawks van.














It was a great night out, thanks Dad. I am sure it is a night that we will look back on with found memories, especially after the sun started going down.

Lisa

No comments: