Thursday, July 10, 2008

Off to Indianapolis

We appreciate all the prayers that we have received from everyone for Brandon and for ourselves. We are all off to Indianapolis for pre-op and pre-admissions tomorrow. We have to be there at 11. Friday is the day of Brandon's surgery, we don't know what time yet. We will know tomorrow at 2. We are on the waiting list for a room at the Ronald McDonald house and we are praying that we get in there. We dropped the kids off at my sister-in-laws house tonight (thanks Kate). The leave taking went really well. The girls did much better than I did. Though I am proud to say I held the tears in check until I got into the truck =) I am hoping to be able to update this blog while we are down in Indy, but in case I am not able to, I want to thank every one again for the prayers and well wishes.

Lisa

No comments: