Thursday, July 3, 2008

Visits to Grandmas house

We have had a great couple of weeks. Brandon's surgery is coming up on us fast, July 11th. So, we have been trying to get some visiting in. We visited Grandma Marilyn in Fort Wayne, and Grandma Lake...at the lake. So without further ado, pictures =)

Here is Brandon riding the triceratops at the Fort Wayne mall. For those of you that haven't been there recently they have installed a giant two story carousel. No trip to Grandmas is complete without a ride or two on the carousel.








After the dinosaur, Brandon switched to the tiger.













Here is Alyssa riding a horse, her favorite! Grandma was nice enough to ride with her =)












Then, on to the zebra. Did I mention that each ride costs 2 bucks =)











Eight dollars later, we were done on the carousel. We all went back to grandma's and hung out. Grandma had a big bottle of bubbles that she and Alyssa enjoyed. Unfortunately the batteries in my camera died, so no pictures of that. It was a great visit though, one we don't get to make often enough. Later in the week, we went and visited my grandma. The kids refer to her as grandma lake. My cousin and her two kids were there. The weather was pretty yucky on the drive up, but we got lucky and had a break in the weather. So after eating our McDonalds lunch, the kids were able to swim for about an hour, and then they played inside with lots of great toys and their cousins.
Here is Grandma and Kinsey, while she was taking a break.












Brandon the fish.













Here are the twins getting dried off, and ready to come inside. The weather was starting to turn on us again.











I love this picture. These two are so cute. This is Alyssa and Alex. They loved coloring together, though to be honest I think Alyssa just loved having someone her age to play with for a change =)








We all love spending time at the lake. It's another great place that we don't get to often enough. We are trying though. We are going up to the lake tonight for fireworks, hopefully I will get a chance to take some great pictures, with my camera. I had some really cute pictures of the twins with their cousin Taylor, but they were taken with my grandmas camera. So I am prepared, I have my camera and an extra set of batteries. Hopefully I will get some great pictures and be able to blog again soon.

Lisa

No comments: